Monday, May 26, 2008

Renewed and Blessed

I just got home a few hours ago from a long overdue weekend away. It was nothing short of awesome and special. I was able to spend time with people that I hadn't seen for quite a while (too long, actually), and it just renewed the song in my heart. I know that each person that God has placed in my life is for a reason, and I'm grateful for that. I once read that God places people in your life for "a reason, a season, or a lifetime". At the time you can't see those cycles, and many times we don't want to. But when you look back at the people that you didn't stay in touch with, it's easy to see the role that was filled. It's not always mutual, but it often times is. It's amazing how God's providence shines through each and every circumstance in our lives.

I thank Him for all the people that I've had the priviledge and honor of knowing. As much as it would pain me to not have the people in my life that are currently, I know that God's timing and plans are intricate and personal. I know that if and when the time comes for things to change, he will also change my heart. In the mean time, I'm so grateful for each and every friendship and relationship I have. I am blessed beyond comprehension and words.

I feel so new inside, and for that each day I'm seeing more and more blessings in my life. My eyes see more clearly the needs of others. Although we all have hardships, some people need to be told that they are awesome, amazing, special and LOVED today. Tell those around you how much they mean to you, and that you're so grateful for them. My prayer is that you go through this week knowing that you are special, that you are loved, and that you make a difference.

God Bless You~

No comments: