Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mother's Love...

I have had the incredible privilege of being truly loved by my mom. I know that not everyone has gotten to have their mom in their life, or had a good relationship with her. I, however, had a mom that loved me as much as life, and told me so often. She was always loving on us, spending time with us, and telling us how special we were... she gave her daughters everything she had. She taught me how to love, the meaning of empathy, and the blessings that come from giving of yourself.

Even though today is bittersweet for me, I'm so thankful to our loving God for giving me such a wonderful mom. She shaped me in ways that I'm still learning, and she loved me in a way that only my own mom could. She gave me life, made me laugh, and taught me so many lasting things. He chose the perfect person to be my mom! I'm also thanking God for the amazing women He has put in my life. I am loved by many moms, many friends. He has provided for me with so many of you - the love you give, the acceptance you show, and friendships you provide. I am such a lucky girl!! :) Thank you for being a part of my life!

I wish each of you a very Happy Mother's Day! I'm so grateful to have each of you in my life, and for those of you with sweet babies - thank you for letting me share in their lives with you.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

What a beautiful post. You are such a beautiful person Taria. Hope you're having a great week!